Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mile High Mountain Match Up Hockey Tournament

I have been just terrible about updating the past few weeks. I'll forego the excuses and just catch up. Over Labor Day weekend I played in the Mile High Hockey Tournament at the Apex Center in Arvada, CO. Our team was the cast of usuals from seasons past and present. Our team name was Socially Akward, because hey, aren't we all? We played in the upper division and were very much out of our league as we didn't win a game and lost all but one pretty badly. Here is a picture of me in action . . .

Unfortunately, I took three penalties over the weekend, that's a lot, even for me, but I argue the refs were not always accurate - I really only deserved one of the three. Here is one where I argue this girl ran into me/didn't get out of my way . . . I got two minutes for this . . .

It was a great weekend and very nicely run tournment. The weather was great and drinking in the parking lot after games is the absolute best!!! Best of all this was a great warm up for the upcoming season!

11 comments:

Adam said...

That is an awesome hit as you are destroying her. Admit it, you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

order xanax xanax side effects dry eyes - half life xanax 2mg

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online cheap diazepam online no prescription - what is diazepam 2mg used for

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg does 10mg diazepam look like - diazepam valium history

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam diazepam side effects mayo clinic - diazepam dosage rectal

Anonymous said...

xanax 1mg xanax vs percocet - buy non generic xanax online

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects addiction - ambien side effects

Anonymous said...

where to buy valium online buy valium 10mg uk - buy msj valium online

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium generic valium mylan - taking valium antidepressants

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale online ambien trip stories - ambience mall gurgaon ice skating price

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium 2mg dosage - can you buy valium online no prescription